So between that and wearing my collar, she put a few small details together and asked me about it through FBchat. i told her that this was the lifestyle that i chose to live and that although she does not understand it.. she has toaccept it. she doesnt understand the ramifications.. i told her that yes this is where my "master" comes into play but all that she needs to know he is teaching me what i want to learn and is also a great guy to hang out with and that is all she needs to know.
Though I have given her the choice/option to learn more and try to understand.
"Mom,
I know that the small discussion that we had this morning will and probably is worrying you, but let me assure you that what I have chosen to do is of my own volition, and J is into it with me and we support each other. He and I are in this exploration together, and we are both seeking mentors that will help teach us what we need to know. I am not asking you to fully understand why I’m doing this; all I ask is that you accept me for who I have become.
The people in the lifestyle are as ‘normal’ as you, and how those in the BDSM lifestyle live IS considered ‘normal’ to them.
The above link is something that I would advise you to read, just so that you can understand the general dynamic of it. I do what I do by my own free choice and free will. You don’t have to read it, but I hope that you do just to maybe understand a little bit more, and accept me for who I am.
I’m still your daughter Mom; I’m still me, that hasn’t changed in any way. Just the dynamics of how I live my life and have a social life have changed a little.
I understand that you don’t want talk about it in the house, and I promise you I won’t.
If you want to talk about it, we can, if not, I understand as well.
Love You Mom,
Me"
Some of my readers may not agree with how i worded it, or how i opened the discussion field, but it is how it is.
At least now she wont be sitting home and wondering what i'm getting myself into. I know i'm in a safe environment, so that is all that matters to me.

No comments:
Post a Comment