Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Do You Think I'm That Forgiving?

You see my Fire

 and you wish to douse it.

You see my bratiness,

 and you wish to chastise it.

You see the attitude

 and you want to 'correct' it

And you see me

 as a bad sub


But in Master's eyes

 I am beautiful

In my Master's eyes

 My Fire illuminates me

In my Master's eyes

 my brat is something to play with

In my Master's eyes

 My attitude adds to my appeal

My Master knows

 how submissive i can really be

So take a step back and think

 Do you really have the right to say anything to me about my conduct, or my Master?

Do you really have the right

 to undermine my Master's training of me?

Do you really think its proper

 to insult my Master to my face?

Did you really think

 I'd actually take those words lying down?

Such bad taste

 to say those things to a submissive

Such bad taste

 to not take the issue to the "source"

So 'Sir' I say to you,

  grow a pair

And take the 'issue' up with my Master.

Or keep your mouth shut,

and say not a word.

I am not, and never will be fully submissive to you,

Call me defiant, call me a brat, call me what you will.

But i know what i am, and i know who i will kneel for,

and for you 'Sir', I will not kneel.

1 comment: