I have to write this out,
after the experience last night, it needs to be said.
after the experience last night, it needs to be said.
I may be a sub/Dom switch, but that does NOT mean that I will kiss every Dom that crosses my path’s ass. It won’t fucking happen, no way no how. I can understand common courtesy, but if I don’t find a particular joke all that funny, I’m not going to pretend that I like it, or that I get it. I can’t and I won’t always give a person my undivided attention, nor will I bow at someone’s feet if I end up doing something that bruises a petty little ego.
I have dealt with people like that all my life, primarily, my father. If he didn’t get his way, he threw a temper tantrum like a little three year old and was cranky for a few days. Then either his meds kicked in or his mentality shifted and it didn’t matter anymore. I will not tolerate it being directed towards me in any shape or form. If someone wants the respect, then it, like trust, needs to be bloody well earned. And after a little over a week of knowing a person, it’s not yet earned. Additionally considering what I have heard from trusted friends, I question whether my trust will truly be respected and not abused. In ANY dynamic be it D/s, M/s or a House (poly or otherwise), I respect the positions that each person holds, but respect for the person themselves is EARNED.
To be told that if I’m only coming over for one person in the house then I’m not allowed to come over is childish. Just because I want to hang out with one person doesn’t mean I won’t spend SOME time hanging out with everyone else; common courtesy and all that. What would be even more childish (and what I have a feeling will happen) is them refusing to provide transport to a general meeting place. That will just result in me coming to pick said person up and going and doing what we wanted to do, and then me bringing said person back home again when the day is through. If it has to happen then so be it, I am not going to be cowed because someone throws a temper tantrum because they aren’t getting their way.
As for scenes, I’ll play, and get spanked, paddled, whipped, scratched, waxed etc. But it won’t end in sex, no matter how horny either party gets, especially at or maybe even after a party; at least not always. If I end up wanting sex, then there is one, maybe two people I will have sex with; though one is definitely more prominent than the other. I don’t and won’t allow being passed around like a toy for everyone’s amusement. In that circle, that House, I feel the Dominant part of me rise and take hold. Maybe it’s the fellow wolf in the House with me, or just the Dominance that breathes there, who knows. If it comes to the full subs/pets coming over and playing, then I will most likely be honing my Dominance via them. Honestly, one has to prove to me that they can truly dominate me, and “dominance” to me is not just puffing oneself up and strutting like a damned peacock. Yeah no, it’s amusing to watch but not going to turn this girl submissive for your ass.
No adult has the right to tell another adult what they can and cannot do… unless it’s in a business/work setting, or an established M/s D/s aspect. Especially when everyone in a said household is their own person and all are in Dominance. Sure the level of dominance is different, but at the same time, everyone has their own lives outside of the house. And as such, those lives should be allowed to be lived.
Yeah…
rantiness over I suppose…
there may be more later who knows…
No comments:
Post a Comment